Friday, May 2, 2008


so here's my stupid speech about stupid annie oakley. my teacher said i have to have a twang in my voice so watever that means.'
Howdy. my name is pheobe anne mozze. you may know me as annie oakley. i was born aug. 13 1860 in darke county ohio.i have six siblings. my pa taught me to shoot my sirst rifle at age six and was amazed at how good i was. he died a year later of hypothermia in the war. after that my mom sent me to a poor farm. it as wretched! they locked me out during the snowfall! i was reunited with my mother at age 15 . she was remarrieed and i had another sibling. my ma's mortgage was so high that we almost moved out. i shot small animals and sold them to pay it off. i met that goal. word spread about my gun shooting and buffalo bill invited me to shoot against his best man, frank butler. i won by one point but that wasn't all i also won franks heart. in 1881 we married. at first i was the manager and frank was the performer but he soon realized i was the better one of the bunch and from then on i was the performer. we hired lillian smith in 1886. she was 15 and unrefined. i was 26 at the time but said i was 20 to compete better. queen elizabeth invited us to shoot her. i did great lilian not so much. i soon left buffalo bills act and went on my own. i once shot a ciggarett but off of the prince of germany's mouth. an imposter imposed me once. i was then accused of theft and cociane use. one newspaper said i was in jail 54 others too. i sued thm all and won 54 of them. during that time i was in a car crash. i suffered a broken hip and ankle. a fews years later i was in a train wreck i suffered sever spinal issues and now im in a brac for the rest of my life. i died in 1936 in greenville ohio. they belive of lead poisoning from shoot all those rifles. a play called annie get your gun was made. its the story of my life.

No comments: