Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Birthday (So far)

Today I woke up about 10:30 and walked out to the Living Room. I saw the big striped present sitting on the table. I pretended I didn't see it. Once my mom was off the phone she said call dad to tell him to get here and you can open your present. I replied 'OK'. So I called dad then looked at the present, picked it up, and felt it trying to guess what was inside. I couldn't tell. When my dad got home I ripped open the thing I am typing on now...Yes it was a Laptop. I was so surprised. I wanted to scream. This is probably the best present ever. Thank you mom and dad for the wonderful present. I love surprises because of the surprise part of it all. Now all of my family can be on the Internet at the same time! Now I can be on Facebook all day and night! But I won't do that mom.
Farewell from ____<--Insert name here

No comments: