Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been two weeks since I deleted my Facebook!

A phenomenon, a revelation, a lifestyle, the eighth wonder of the world… I can just go on and might probably even run out of synonyms that will do justice to this 21st Century marvel. There are very few sites or companies that can boast the success Facebook enjoys. It's almost become a religion. All said & done Facebook is equal to oxygen for 400 million people. Psychologists have introduced a diagnosis FAD (Facebook Addiction Disorder) as a new kind of addiction & I’m afraid the other three Krager's are very close to it. It's a very relieving thing to deactivate your Facebook account. I have no clue why I did it! I love it! FREEDOM! Plus, if I read another status update with the lyrics to an overplayed Taylor Swift song I would've jumped off a cliff to my sudden death.

1 comment:

Crystal Lewis said...

Jonas Brothers or High School Musical lyrics could cause that sudden jumpiness also...