Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do you Facebook?




DEFINITION 1:

Main Entry:
facebook
Part of Speech:
n
Definition:
a publication for an organization, such as a school or business, which helps members identify each other; also, an online version of this, with profiles including a picture, name, birthdate, interests, etc.
Example:
checked out her facebook profile

DEFINITION 2:


Main Entry:
facebook2
Part of Speech:
n
Definition:
a school yearbook
Usage:
informal

Facebook is life changing. I Facebook daily. Facebook is whole different world. With just one click I can find out your favorite movie which is Hairspray. It's kind of wierd actually. Yes I am a Facebook addict. I don't need help. I can stop anytime I want to. I just don't want to. I rarely get messages. It makes my day if someone sends me a message or comments on my picture. So I will leave you with just one Question. Do you Facebook and will you be my friend on Facebook????

No comments: