Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things about me!

1. I want to move to England. I've always wanted an English Accent. I love all accents. Except American accents. They are toooo easy to understand. I don't get frusterated with the people on the phone with accents that you can't understand. It challenges me to use my listening skills.
2. I love animals. Guinea Pigs are fascinating. Cats kinda disgust me. Especially when they lick themselves and add their own sound effects. It's gross. But their cuteness factor wins over their grossness factor. Just don't let them lick you.
3. Movies. Buy me into a movie and you will be my best friend.
4. Yes I know, I'm a Facebook addict. My Facebook Goal is to have 60 notifications in one day. I don't think that will happen.
5. I only watch the Superbowl when the funny comercials come on. I don't watch the game. I don't like Football at all.
6. I secretly love 80's hair. Secretly I want 80's hair to come back. I secretly want to throw an 80's party. I will secretly only invite people who really get into their costumes.
7. I want to learn Ballet. It seems challenging. I would love to learn any type of dance really. I guess I would just like to learn to dance in general. I can't dance. :(
8. If I can't be an Actress, I would be a Wedding Planner.
9. I can't fall asleep in a messy bed. My bed has to be made before I fall asleep. Or else I can't fall asleep or I have dreams. Not bad dreams. I just don't like having dreams. I can never remember what happened in them when I wake up. Or when it's getting to the good part you always wake up.
10. I skipped 6th grade. I will graduate when I am 17. Hopefully.
11. I don't enjoy shopping. I don't enjoy spending money. I enjoy shopping for shoes, it's easy, just find the coolest pair of converse!!
12. Old people interest to me.
13. Large bodies of water freak me out. Especially Lakes. I enjoy Wakeboarding and tubing and evey other water sport. It's just wierd.
14. I love going to work with my Mom. She works at the Homless Shelter. Yeah I guess Me and the Homeless peeps are pretty tight.
15. I wish I didn't pop my fingers. It hurts. I'm going to try to stop. Starting now.
16. I enjoy watching reality shows like Jon & Kate plus 8, and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Right now I'm addicted to Whose Wedding is it Anyway? It's a wedding planner show.
17. I play Basketball and Volleyball. Those girls are mean!! In Volleyball one girl started cussing at me. I don't know why or what I did to her. I guess she was just mad or something.I was playing Basketball one time and my friend on the other team told me one girl on her team wanted to hit me in the face. I made sure I wasn't guarding her just to be safe. The parents are worse though. They start yelling at you and it makes you really nervous and really sweaty then you can't hear your coach who's supposed to tell you what play to use. and like it's tough.
18. My favorite food is Ketchup Chips. They sound really gross but they are sooo good!! You can only find them at K-Mart.
19. I hate my teeth. Absolutely HATE them. I have a big gap and their all spaced out. I can't wait for braces.
20. I like music. I kinda have to be forced into liking a band though. Like when I get an iTunes card I am really careful with what I buy.
21. I speak 4 different Languages. 2 of which I made up.
22. I'm afraid of Curling Irons. I always think it's going to burn me. And I will never let anyone curl my hair I have to be in control of the curler. Even then I'm still afraid of burning myself.
23. When I was little I thought that the boogeyman lived under my bed. So I would run and jump onto my bed so he couldn't get me. Boogeyman is a wierd name. Like boogey like boogers and man. haha The boogerman. lol
24. I have Paraslipaphobia: The fear of being chased around the kitchen by wild wolves whle wearing slippery socks. It scares me to death. Other than that and Curling Irons I have no issues.
25.I love Hawk Nelson. I'm not obsessed with them like I was the Jonas Brothers, yet. I was obsessed with Nick Jonas alot. I thought we were meant to be. I thought that those other million girls that thought they were going to marry him were wrong, I was going to marry him. I was just kid then. I've moved on to my next band. HAWK NELSON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog....ok lets be honest this is actually the first time I have ever read it, but it's pretty good!

Ruthie said...

I'm glad you read it!!!

Ruthie said...

I'm glad you read it!!!