Monday, February 2, 2009

ahhhh!

I always wonder how many people actually read my blog. Do you just say you read my blog when I ask? I don't get much comment love. I hope at least two people read my blog. If you are reading this THANK YOU! and what can I do better? Are my blogs fun and enjoyable? Or are they boring and confusing? Do I blog to much? Or do I blog to little? I need feedback. Can I get some comments on this blog? You guys don't talk. Are my blogs to long? Or to short? If you read this comment. Or e-mail me. PLEASE? I'm dying to know. I read your blogs. I comment on your blogs. It's time for you to comment on mine! Please?

4 comments:

Homeless In the Flathead said...

Ruthie-
It is a well known fact that even well read blogs have very little comments. Comments are more involved and take more time than some people have. Then you have everyone afraid to leave the first comment. So don't worry so much about the lack of comments on your blog, that is a common thing. Take heart and Blog on Ruthie! I appreciate your blog.

Cary Krager said...

I really don't know if getting comments is a good way to judge how many folks are reading your blog because peopleare busy and don't always have time to leave a comment!!! I bet you have many readers!!!

Tori said...

Ditto on the first 2 comments. I read all the blogs I follow on google reader and it's too complicated to try to leave comments most of the time. However, I LOVE the graphics behind your title!

Ruthie said...

Ok ok, I won't blog one of these blogs anymore.