Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cut bank, Glacier Park and the 3 mile hike in white converse, and Famous Daves!!

It all began when Uncle Donnie came up from Florida. We talked for a while then Glacier National Park came up. When I got up, Uncle Donnie was at our house so I slapped on some shorts and a t-shirt with these FRICKEN AWESOME white converse.
We arrive in Cut Bank and go see my Uncle's old house then we get back into the car and drive all the way back to Glacier Park. We stop at a trail which we thought would be short. We start hiking and see another sign that said 'To the Falls' and we started hiking on that trail. And uncle Donnie got ahead of mom and I. Then suddenly we hear a SNAP in the woods and I said 'What was that?.' and look and see a black thing. Mom said 'Oh it's just some pine cones in the wind.' and walked a little faster THERE WAS A MOOSE! Thank goodness!!! We found out we went the wrong way and turned around and started walking and walking and walking and walking some more. I looked down and there was my brand spanking new white converse all dirting NOOOOOOOO!
We start heading back and mom and I took a shorter route and uncle donnie the Took the longer one. Uncle donnie starts running and he sees a black bear. wow. He took some pictures that didn't turn out. He scared the bear away.
When we got home we ate at Famous Daves. Yummmmmmmmy

No comments: